No products in the basket.
Natural Seaweed Baths
Our hand harvested seaweed will leave your skin feeling moisturised and silky smooth. This treatment will relax the muscles, soothe aches and joint pain, increase circulation and promote healing.
Benefits of Seaweed:
The benefits of seaweed are abundant.
- It is rich in vitamins and minerals helping to nourish the skin and it’s natural anti-inflammatory properties can help soothe skin problems such as acne, rosacea, eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis. These anti-inflammatory properties also ease muscle and joint pain.
- Seaweed is a natural detoxifier. When applied to the body it draws excess fluid and waste products from the skin. It also acts as an exfoliator for dead skin cells and cleanses impurities on the skin and stimulates renewal of damaged skin.
- Seaweed is rich in vitamins A, B, C and D, all of which play a role in nourishing the skin. It enhances the skins ability to retain vital moisture and essential lipids and strengthens connective tissues including the hair, skin and nails.
- Seaweed also contains vitamin K, which has been associated with keeping the skin’s elasticity intact, helping reduce the appearance of wrinkles and can diminish dark circles and bags under the eyes.
- Seaweed is also rich in iodine, which can help boost thyroid functions. The thyroid gland produces amino acids that absorb iodine and it also produces a metabolism-regulating chemical in the bloodstream.
Seaweed Bath (50mins) – £25
Start your experience in our steam cabinet for approximately 5-10 minutes to open your pores to aid absorption of the many minerals and vitamins of the seaweed then immerse yourself in a seaweed bath and relax while enjoying your choice of music and our North Coast views.
Sea Haven Therapy Guidelines:
- Please advise us of any health condition that you may have that could contra-indicate your treatment or if you are pregnant.
- As this is a place of relaxation we would ask clients to turn off mobile phones while using the facilities.
- If you must cancel an appointment, please give us 48 hours notice.
- Please note there is a cancellation fee of 50% if the cancellation is made less than 48 hours prior to booking and no shows will be charged 100% of the treatment/package.